Growing the Legacy: 6th Annual Fall Fundraiser
October 6, 2022
Tickets for our 6th Annual Fundraiser are now on sale!
About the Event
We are once again honored to spotlight exceptional LGBTQ youth in the Sacramento region who are well on their way to becoming the next leaders in the community.
Join us for an evening as you:
- Meet the 2022 scholarship awardees!
- Enjoy small bites and wine tasting featuring some LGBTQ-owned or -operated wineries!
- Bid on fabulous silent auction items!
- Hear updates on our programs and learn about exciting new initiatives we launched in 2021-22:
- Partnering with the Black Parallel School Board to address problems faced by Black LGBTQ students in our school system.
- Establishment of an endowment fund to ensure long-term financial stability of the SFGS.
COVID-19 vaccination will be required at this event. The event will have both indoor and outdoor gathering space and masks are encouraged for those spending time indoors.
2114 P St, Sacramento CA
5:30 PM -7:30 PM on October 6, 2022
Ticket + Sponsorship Levels
$2,500 - Giant Sequoia
- 6 tickets * Wine Gift Basket * Recognition at Event * Logo on Social Media & Sponsor Board
$1,000 - Coast Redwood
- Funds Designated to Stonewall Foundation Endowment *
- 4 tickets * Recognition at Event * Logo on Social Media & Sponsor Board
$250 - Valley Oak
- 2 tickets * Logo on Social Media & Sponsor Board
$50 - Seedling
- Individual ticket
- Free for students at Los Rios Community Colleges or CSU Sacramento. RSVP to [email protected]
For more info about sponsorships contact Ruth at [email protected] or 916-647-4080
Choose your ticket or sponsorship level and click the button below to purchase tickets.
Our online auction includes items such as gift certificates, wine, jewelry, fine art photography, spa days, and more. Check back for updates on the Auction when it begins! All bidding takes place online so you can bid on items from home even if you are not able to attend the event in person.
Bid on auction items online through 10/6 at 8pm. Click the button below to view all auction items and start bidding.
A word on COVID-19 safety protocols:
We are taking additional precautions to increase safety measures for guests at the funraiser. If you are sick or experiencing any COVID symptoms, we will miss you, but must ask that you do not attend this event. To ensure the safety of our volunteers and guests, everyone in attendance at the event must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. In general, people are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine.
Guests should be prepared to show one of the following as proof of vaccination before entry:
- Your California Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record with matching ID
- Your CDC Vaccination Card with matching ID (photo or actual vaccination card accepted), or
If guests are unable to be vaccinated and need a religious or medical accommodation, please alert our team in advance (by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org) and then provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result from no more than 72 hours prior to the event before entering (Please note, we will not be collecting or storing any personal medical information).
This event will have both outside and inside gathering space. Restrooms are indoor and masks are encouraged when inside. Hand sanitizer stations will also be readily available throughout the venue.
Free COVID testing is available at the LBGT Center's Lavender Heights location Monday, 12-7 p.m. and Tuesday - Friday, 12-2 p.m. The Marsha P. Johnson Center South location offers free COVID testing Monday - Wednesday & Friday, 12-2 p.m. and Thursday, 12-8 p.m.